It is hard to run a business, keep up with compliance changes, and understand what possible benefits or downfalls apply to you. Every decision you make, big or small, can impact your overall tax picture. Tax laws are always in motion; you need someone in your corner who is looking out for your best interest, maximizing tax opportunities, mitigating risk, and providing year-round strategic and compliance-based advice.
Our Tax Experience
The tax specialists at Suttle & Stalnaker PLLC provide tax preparation, planning, and consulting services to high-net-worth individuals, family owned and privately held businesses throughout many industries, including; energy and natural resources, physicians and medical practices, auto dealerships, construction operations, and nonprofit organizations.
Our depth of services and years of experience enable us to take a comprehensive approach to tax planning and strategically tailor our process to fit your unique tax scenario. Our team analyzes and explains available tax benefits and consequences while keeping your specific needs and goals in mind. We provide specialty tax consulting on incentives, credits, and charitable giving while meeting your compliance needs through state, local, federal and international tax filings. Our tax professionals specialize in multi-state, gift, estate, and trust tax planning. Furthermore, we conduct cost segregation studies that give you the benefit of eligible tax deductions sooner, rather than later, which means more cash flow for your business.
Your Tax Experience
The Suttle & Stalnaker tax professionals are fully engaged with their clients and believe in a high level of communication and accessibility. Our proactive approach means we’re always looking for ways to strategically help our clients through writing and sharing relevant articles, speaking throughout the community on tax issues, or just picking up the phone to discuss an opportunity.
Our team is involved in numerous industry and service related associations and maintain the highest level of technical knowledge. As a full-service CPA firm, many of our clients also rely on us for other services. Our tax knowledge, coupled with accounting, auditing, and advisory services allow us to analyze your tax situation from all angles and provide the most advantageous planning strategies to reach your overall business goals.
Industry and Association Engagement:
- AICPA Center for Tax
- West Virginia State Society of CPAs
Domestic & International Reach:
- Allinial Global – an association of independent accounting firms with offices throughout North America and the world. This partnership uniquely positions us to respond to the many issues our clients face.
- Individual tax
- Corporate and partnership tax
- International tax
- Gift, estate and trust tax
- Sales and use tax
- Federal, state and local government tax filings
- Multi-state tax filings
- Tax planning
- Cost segregation studies
- Nonprofit tax filings
- Pension and employee benefit plan filings
- Affordable healthcare reporting forms
More On Tax Services
- Vehicle expenses: Can individual taxpayers deduct them?
- Social Security benefits: Do you have to pay tax on them?
- Caring for an elderly relative? You may be eligible for tax breaks
- Want to turn a hobby into a business? Watch out for the tax rules
- The Tax Mechanics Involved in the Sale of Trade or Business Property
- Audit and Review Services
- Business Valuation
- Client Accounting & Advisory Services
- Consulting Services
- Estate Planning
- Human Resource Services
- Paycheck Protection Program Forgiveness
- Tax Services