Audit and Review Services
Understanding the financial landscape of your organization or business is the basis for making sound decisions for your growth. Whether you’re obtaining bid qualification or seeking the confidence of lenders and investors for additional funding, a thorough and trusted audit or review of your financial statements is a powerful tool. The audit process may begin as a compliance requirement, but the quality of the information we provide is a proven strategic advantage.
The Audit and Review Experience
We pride ourselves on the relationships we’ve developed with over 300 nonprofit organizations, construction and manufacturing businesses, and financial institutions during our 45+ years in business. During your audit engagement, we observe and listen to identify potential gaps in internal controls and provide improvement recommendations. We also keep in touch throughout the year to answer questions, inform you of new audit standards, and help implement standards before the audit to save you time.
The Audit and Review Team
When you engage Suttle & Stalnaker for your audit and review needs, you’ll experience a streamlined process with a familiar staff that will ease your burden. We take the time to communicate often and plan our engagement well in advance to ensure a process that is tailored to fit your needs.
Our team is involved in numerous industry and service related associations to stay informed of industry trends and to maintain the highest level of technical knowledge. As a full-service CPA firm, many of our clients also rely on us for their tax planning needs. Our audit and tax professionals work closely to ensure awareness of activities throughout the year and pass on tax saving opportunities and strategic recommendations.
Industry and Association Engagement:
- AICPA Center for Audit Quality
- AICPA Not-for-Profit Quality Center
- AICPA Governmental Audit Quality Center
- AICPA Single Audit Certification
- Contractors Association of West Virginia
- National Electrical Contractors Association
- Associated Builders and Contractors
- Independent Oil and Gas Association
- West Virginia Coal Association
- West Virginia Land and Mineral Owners Association
Domestic & International Reach:
- Allinial Global – an association of independent accounting firms with offices throughout North America and the world. This partnership uniquely positions us to respond to the many issues our clients face.
Audit, Review and Compilation Services:
- Audit, reviews, and compilations
- Employee benefit plan audits
- Sarbanes Oxley section 404 compliance
- Agreed-upon procedures
- Internal control consulting
- Internal Audit
- Information Technology
- Information security
- Budget assistance
- Cash flow forecasting
- New GASB Standard implementation
- Financial Statement assistance
More On Audit and Review Services
- Vehicle expenses: Can individual taxpayers deduct them?
- Checking in on Your Accounts Payable Processes
- Tighten Up Billing and Collections to Mitigate Economic Uncertainties
- There Still May Be Time to Cut Your Tax Bill With an IRA
- Good financial records are the key to tax deductions and trouble-free IRS audits
- Audit and Review Services
- Business Valuation
- Client Accounting & Advisory Services
- Consulting Services
- Estate Planning
- Human Resource Services
- Paycheck Protection Program Forgiveness
- Tax Services
Christopher “Chris” D. DeweeseCPA, CGMA
Christopher “Chris” S. LambertCPA, CGMA, CCIFP