Client Accounting Services
To make decisions for the health and growth of your business, you need an accurate and timely picture of your financial landscape. Not all businesses have the resources to hire a full-time professional to fill this need, and if they do, will they have the right skill-set? What happens if they get sick or quit with short notice? What will your software and overhead costs amount to? Don’t let the weight of ongoing management and supervision take you away from your true passion. With Suttle & Stalnaker PLLC, you can feel at ease knowing you have a reliable team of professionals in your corner.
Your Client Accounting Services Team
Our full-time team is devoted to providing accounting services to over 300 clients in Charleston, Parkersburg, and Morgantown, West Virginia. Medical and dental practices, attorneys, consultants, construction, retail, restaurants, nonprofit organizations and many other types of organizations rely on our team to perform payroll, accounts payable and receivable, bookkeeping functions, prepare financial statements, and to set up and help train on QuickBooks® accounting software. Listening to and understanding our client’s needs is our top priority. Our team isn’t simply capturing and reporting your data; we’re here to help discuss scenarios and advise on adjustments that will benefit your business and help you make informed decisions.
The Client Accounting Services Experience
Each of our clients comes to us with unique needs. We are committed to listening to your pain points and determining the best set of services to help you achieve your overall goals. Our large team allows multiple contact points, ensuring your questions are answered and critical information is available when you need it. As a full-service CPA firm, we monitor legislation and prepare our clients for changes that may affect them. Let us take care of the regulations, calculations, and deadlines so you can focus on your business!
Industry and Association Engagement
- Medical Group Management Association Members
- National CPA Health Care Advisors Administrators Association Member
- Certified Nonprofit Accounting Professional Certification
- QuickBooks® ProAdvisor Certification
Domestic & International Reach:
- Allinial Global – an association of independent accounting firms with offices throughout North America and the world. This partnership uniquely positions us to respond to the many issues our clients face.
Specialized Client Accounting Services:
- Payroll processing and tax payments
- W2 and 1099 preparation
- 401k reports and calculations
- Accounts payable
- Accounts receivable
- Reconcile bank and credit card accounts
- Record and maintain depreciation schedules
- Review general ledger
- Financial statements
- Sales and use tax reporting
- Set-up, training and consulting
- CFO for hire
- Human resources outsourcing and consulting