Are you interested in selling your business but don’t know how to find a potential buyer or what is necessary to make your business as attractive as possible? Is transition on the horizon but you feel unprepared for retirement? Is a younger generation ready to take over the family business but you don’t feel equipped to have sensitive conversations? Are their process changes that would improve your bottom line? Are you ready for your upcoming audit? Do you need guidance on implementing recently released standards?
These challenges, coupled with the day-to-day operations of running a business or organization can become overwhelming. You need an experienced professional who is there to listen, help weigh your options, and put a plan in place so you can rest easy.
The consultants at Suttle & Stalnaker form deep relationships by asking questions to understand where you have been and where you want to go. This process allows us to provide recommendations and create a skilled plan customized to you. Whether it is creating efficiencies, integrating standard changes, understanding and maneuvering the everchanging legislative landscape, or planning for your future, we can help you identify your goals and guide you towards them.
As we work with you in one of the areas below, we will lay out your options and discuss the benefits and necessary steps associated with each.
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Succession and retirement planning
- Estate and trust planning
- Business valuation
- Transactional consulting services
Our experience is enhanced further through our industry knowledge and involvement in construction, energy and natural resources, financial institutions, government, healthcare physicians and practices, non-profit organizations, and auto dealerships. We’re able to help benchmark your organization against industry standards and employ proven best practices to help you reach your overall goals.
Domestic & International Reach:
- Allinial Global – an association of independent accounting firms with offices throughout North America and the world. This partnership uniquely positions us to respond to the many issues our clients face.
More On Consulting Services
- Labor Department Issues Guidance for States on Unemployment Eligibility of Individuals Affected by COVID-19
- Reasons why married couples might want to file separate tax returns
- Getting help with a business interruption insurance claim
- Do you want to go into business for yourself?
- Do your employees receive tips? You may be eligible for a tax credit