Considering end-of-life financial strategies is daunting, but the relief gained from knowing your assets are allocated based on your preferences, maximized through tax savings strategies, and that your loved ones are cared for makes it all worth it. Taking the first step in developing an estate plan to guide the personal and business wealth you’ve spent your entire life accumulating is a big one, and our professionals are here to help.
Estate Planning Experience
At Suttle & Stalnaker PLLC we ask the right questions, starting with the most important one, What do you want to happen to your assets? With over 45 years of experience, we’re able to guide individuals and businesses to determine their end-of-life goals. We don’t take a cookie cutter approach either; no two estate plans are the same because we create tailored strategies to achieve your objectives. Transferring wealth requires a holistic approach because of the importance of the outcome and the array of components involved. The strategies we consider go beyond estate planning to include retirement, succession, and financial planning.
Your Estate Planning Team
Our process begins when we understand the overall goals of your estate plan. Next, our team works on a determination of net worth (including the business value, if applicable), followed by an overall review and analysis of investments, insurance policies, wills, beneficiary designations, and bank accounts. Our professionals are then able to offer suggestions and tax saving strategies including charitable giving, gifting, and the creation of trusts. To ensure the process is seamless, we work closely with your financial professionals and attorneys. We also monitor legal and regulatory changes that would significantly affect the tax strategies employed in your estate plan.
Domestic & International Reach:
- Allinial Global – an association of independent accounting firms with offices throughout North America and the world. This partnership uniquely positions us to respond to the many issues our clients face.
Specialized Estate Planning Services:
- Tax filing preparation
- Final tax filings
- Estate tax returns
- Gift tax returns
- Trust and estate tax returns
- Trust planning
- Review of:
- Past estate plans
- Insurance policies
- Succession planning
- Charitable giving strategies
- Gifting strategies
- Tax strategies for minimizing estate tax
More On Estate Planning
- “Innocent spouses” may get relief from tax liability
- Grading the performance of your company’s retirement plan
- Thinking about moving to another state in retirement? Don’t forget about taxes
- Your succession plan may benefit from a separation of business and real estate
- Family businesses need succession plans, too