Paycheck Protection Program
The CARES Act involved the most substantial stimulus package in U.S. history. The Paycheck Protection Program provides 100% federally guaranteed, forgivable loans to eligible organizations. Over $525 Billion has been distributed to small businesses across the country, providing financial support for payroll costs, mortgage interest payments, rent, and utility expenses.
Now that you have received your funds and are reaching the end of your loan period, you should be thinking about next steps:
- When should I file for forgiveness?
- When is my bank accepting applications?
- What expenses will qualify for forgiveness?
- How do I calculate payroll expenses?
- What documentation do I need for forgiveness?
The Suttle & Stalnaker Advantage
At S&S, we have the experience and skills to help you develop a successful forgiveness application plan, one that allows your business to not just survive this crisis but develop the groundwork for future growth.
- Ongoing Communication - Open communication is the foundation of our firm and we place an emphasis on keeping you informed during our work. You call us, we call you back.
- Individualized Strategies - Your business is unique and so is your forgiveness strategy. Our professionals take the time to learn about your individual financial situation and internal operations to provide a customized strategy for maximizing loan forgiveness and related tax benefits.
- Future-Focused: Your PPP strategy needs to be developed with your future goals in mind. Our team is constantly monitoring PPP guidance and legislation, allowing us to adjust your forgiveness application approach in a way that supports your long-term plans.
Our knowledgeable team is here to help you feel confident in your application and maximize your forgiveness. Use the form below to contact our PPP professionals or call our offices.
Services for Borrowers
If your business has received funding through the PPP, you will need help navigating the loan requirements, documentation, and application process. Developing a forgiveness application strategy is key to maximizing your PPP forgiveness amount.
Services for Lenders
Your institution's handling of client PPP loans comes at a critical time. Our team of dedicated staff is here to assist your bank with PPP forgiveness application handling and review, allowing your internal team to focus on meeting SBA deadlines and support your borrower-banker relationships.
Pending PPP Issues
Suttle & Stalnaker, PLLC is committed to helping our clients manage the ever-emerging Paycheck Protection Program provisions. Our team is closely following pending issues to provide the best guidance for our clients.
As you and your business address the COVID-19 pandemic, PPP requirements and challenging economic landscapes, Suttle & Stalnaker is here to help prepare for the future.