Wallace “Wally” F. Suttle II CPA
Wallace F. (Wally) Suttle, II is a Member and Director of the Tax Department of Suttle & Stalnaker, PLLC. Wally is responsible for supervision and preparation of corporate, individual and partnership tax returns. He also specializes in Physician Consultation, Manufacturing and Distributing, and Construction niches.
Wally has over twenty-seven years experience in providing tax accounting and auditing services to not-for-profit entities, and for profit entities, with an emphasis on the energy, construction and physician practice sectors of the firm. Wally has given seminars on annual tax updates and tax issues as well as presentations in the the Health Care Industry. He has written articles on Employee Benefits for some of our client’s newsletters.
Wally graduated with a B.S. Accounting degree from the University of Charleston. Wally has also received his Construction Industry Technician Certificate in conjunction with Clemson University.
Wally is active in the following Professional or Civic Organizations:
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants;
- West Virginia Society of Certified Public Accountants;
- West Virginia Society of Certified Public Accountants, Charleston Chapter (past president);
- Elk Valley Christian School, former Board Member;
- WV Chapter of the Alzheimer’s Association, President of the Board;
- National Alzheimer’s Association, Steering Committee Member
- Mountaineer Athletic Club Charleston Scholarship Dinner Committee Member