Experienced Tax Professionals
Who we are:
Suttle & Stalnaker, PLLC is a locally owned, independent accounting firm with over 80 professionals providing the highest quality tax, audit, accounting and advisory services to thousands of clients across a vast array of industries.
At Suttle & Stalnaker, our people are our number one asset. For over 48 years, our talented team has been creating relationships and collaborating with our clients to meet their needs and find the solutions to reach their goals. We pride ourselves on our low turnover and are committed to creating a pleasant and welcoming work environment.
The successful candidate for this position will be highly motivated and able to perform in a fast paced environment. Deliver a full range of tax services in compliance with laws and regulations within required timeframes while building relationships and interacting with clients to provide excellent planning, consulting and expertise.
- Deliver a full range of tax services in compliance with laws and regulations, including accurately preparing federal and state returns in a timely manner.
- Identify tax problems and develop solutions in order to build relationships and interact with clients.
- Provide innovative tax planning.
- Review complex income tax returns.
- Supervise members of the tax team to ensure that tax returns are completed accurately.
- Collaboratively work with accounting staff and assess their performance.
- Improve processes by developing or implementing best practices.
This position interacts on a regular basis with clients and therefore excellent communication (verbal and written) and organization and analytical skills are a must.
- Proven work experience as a Tax Manager or similar role is required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting is required.
- Valid CPA license is required.
- Minimum of 6 years of public accounting experience is required.
Our benefits and perks:
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short and long-term disability, FSA and 401(k) plan.
- Competitive salary
- Performance evaluations twice annually; compensation review annually
- Flexible work arrangements
- Paid time off (PTO)
- Dress for your day policy
- Free parking
To apply please send a resume to email@example.com