Suttle & Stalnaker, PLLC is pleased to announce the expansion of our Elder Care Department. Elder Care Services is a natural extension of the work we have been doing for our clients for many years in the areas of tax return preparation, personal financial planning, audit and small business services, and estate planning.
Elder Care Services is a unique, customized package of services designed to help you, a loved one, or a client regardless of age. Our services are tailored specifically to meet our client’s inpidual needs. The services are for anyone living at home, at home with 24 hour or partial care, in a long term care, or assisted living facility. It provides the correct mix of assistance and oversight to ensure our clients’ later years are more secure and enjoyable.
Listed below are some of the Elder Care Services that Suttle & Stalnaker, PLLC provides. The client may select as few or as many services as needed.
- schedule doctor’s appointments
- schedule transportation for appointments, getting medication, groceries, etc.
- arrangements to get furniture, equipment or personal items needed
- meet with caregivers to ensure that food and basic needs are being purchased
- visits to the home
- assist with arrangements and reports needed after death of loved one
- payment of all personal and household bills
- deposit all revenue into checking or savings account
- reconciliation of bank statements
- compile a statement of cash receipts and disbursements
- supervision of investments
- preparation of Federal and State Income Tax Returns
- analysis of long-term care funding options
- serve as the liaison between caregiver or nursing home and other third parties
- monitor through visits and telephone contact
Household and Auto Maintenance
- arrange maintenance of home, auto, and yard
- purchase furnishings as needed
- monitor insurance coverage including homeowners, auto, medical